top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Who buys the booze?

R Bar 2 U is a "dry hire" bar. Which means by law we are not allowed to purchase or transport any of the alcohol to your party. What our staff of professional bartenders can do is provide you with a detailed shopping list customized for your party and then once the liquor is on-site we take care of the rest!

Do you travel?

Have Bar - Will Travel! Our mobile bar is based in Steamboat Springs, Colorado we also serve Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Breckenridge, Grand Junction, Palisade, Buena Vista and Salida just to name a few. Let us know where the party is and we will make it happen!

Do you have a liquor license?

The state of Colorado does not allow for mobile liquor licenses. However, we carry full liquor liability insurance and work exclusively with TIPS certified bartenders to ensure your guests are taken care of and you don't have to worry!

Does the bar have electricity?

R Bar has a hookup for a normal 120v plug and has multiple outlets inside. We recommend that the venue have an easy source of electricity but a generator can be used if necessary.

Are you only a mobile bar?

Absolutely not! We love renting out the bar for photos shoots, kids birthday parties, farmers market, or promotional events. In other words we can stage for any event you have in mind!

How do we book?

Yay! This is our favorite question to answer! Click the link below to fill out our Inquiry Form or you can shoot us an email at

bottom of page